· Education: Barnes School of Medicine affiliated with
Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri.
· Heard “the Star of all Valleys” was in need of a doctor, so in
early 1904 he started his forty-three year long practice in
· Operated on kitchen tables removing appendixes and
· Helped through the Spanish flu in 1918 and 1919, smallpox
epedimic in the early 1920’s, among many other illnesses.
· Delivered over 4,000 babies.
· Served on School Board, Farm Bureau, Star Valley State
Bank Board of Directors, Lincoln County Fair Board, in the
Lincoln County Health Offices, and as Afton City Judge.