Born in Fairview, Wyoming, Doyle grew to become one of the
most loyal supporters of Afton, Star Valley and the State of
Wyoming. He was an active businessman, entrepreneur,
developer and administrator.
· World War II veteran (1941 - 1945).
· Founded and operated an insurance agency (1945 - 1973)
and real estate brokerage (1945 - 1981).
· Mayor of Afton for two terms (1956 - 1960).
· President of Lions Club (1947) and Chamber of
· Chairman of local hospital board with key role in raising
funds for a new hospital (1970 - 1978).
· Served two terms on the Wyoming Judicial Nominating
Commission (1974 - 1978).
· Recipient of Distinguished Service Award by the Casper
Kiwanis Club (1969).
· Founding partner and later sole owner of Aerotek, Inc.,
manufacturer of Pitts Aerobatic Airplane (1971 - 1982).
· Formed Hoback Ranches, Inc., developed and sold over
10,000 acres in Sublette, Uinta and Lincoln Counties (1970
· Served in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day
Saints as Bishop, Stake President, Mission President and
Patriarch (1960 - 1996).